Six NC State alumni were included when the Triangle Business Journal recently released their annual “40 Under 40” list of young professionals in the Triangle who have made positive contributions to their organizations and their communities.
The Wolfpackers honored were:
- Matt Cunningham, a 1996 graduate who is an attorney with Smith Moore Leatherwood in Raleigh.
- Brian DuMont, 1998 graduate who is the owner of Yard-Nique, a full service landscaping and turf management firm based in Morrisville.
- W. Kyle Greer, a 2003 graduate who is a broker with NAI Carolantic Realty, a commercial real estate firm.
- Tracy Wood Kimbrell, a 2002 graduate who is general counsel to state Sen. Phil Berger, president pro tem of the N.C. Senate. Kimbrell is a member of the Alumni Association’s board of directors.
- Mike Munn, a 1995 graduate who is president of the John R. McAdams Company., a land-development consulting firm based in the Research Triangle Park.
- Josh Whiton, a 2004 graduate who is the founder and CEO of TransLoc, which provides technology and information systems for mass transit systems.